Momiko Organics

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!! I hope everyone had a safe and wonderful holiday season!

So I've been busy working out some new design ideas and finding new fabrics for the spring and summer. I'll admit it's been a bit of a slow process lately. But I'm hoping to have some new things posted in the next couple of weeks.

In other news, I've become a huge fan of a couple of websites that have saved me a ton of money lately. I check these sites daily, and I am always very appreciative of the amazing deals that are posted. So I thought I'd share them with you and hopefully you can take advantage of the great deals too. I figure in an economy like this, who couldn't use a deal or two?

One of the sites is www.hip2save.com. This site contains incredible savings on pretty much everything. I love it! Another is www.mommysavers.com - great ideas and great deals too. Thanks to both of these sites for finding and sharing ways to cut costs!

4 comments:

Annette said...

Happy New Year! The sites are great and will be very helpful...thanks for sharing them!

31 everything said...

Happy new year to you too :)

Knotted Nest said...

Happy new year! Thanks for posting these links. Every little bit helps!

Kami/The Elegant Elle said...

Great websites! Thank you

 

design: boutiquemama.com