Momiko Organics

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Oh FoodGawker, I Love You

I have fallen in love with Foodgawker.com. Until recently, I didn't even know FoodGawker existed. But I've been exposed to CraftGawker through the Etsy forums, and of course CraftGawker has a link to FoodGawker at the top of the page. I've never clicked on it until now. And I am hooked!

There is quite a collection of delicious looking recipes on the site, each leading to wonderful food blogs with more recipes that look delicious. Genius. I have shelved my cookbooks while I explore all these incredible worlds.

First up is a split pea soup recipe. I've never made it before, but I found some split peas on sale at the grocery store today and thought I'd give it a whirl. Plus with cooler weather on the way, it sounds pretty yummy. I found this recipe from foodpeoplewant.com through Foodgawker.

Doesn't this look delicious! Thank you FoodPeopleWant.com. Here is a link to the recipe:

SPLIT PEA SOUP Food.People.Want

Posted using ShareThis

4 comments:

SassyBelle said...

Ok, now you have hooked me on food gawker...that soup looks sooooo delicious I think I am going to the grocery store to get the ingredients:)

Marni said...

Does that look good! Might have to try that one on the family, though I know I've heard negative comments about split peas before! LOL! Thanks for passing on the info about this cool site!

Fern said...

Oooo... I'm totally saving that site! My eyes widened when I saw the truffles & brownies on the home page. I've been looking for new recipes too. Super thanks for sharing :)

31everything.com

Tea said...

Oh that looks so good!

 

design: boutiquemama.com