Momiko Organics

Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Best Roast Chicken Recipe Ever

As you know, I have been browsing Foodgawker endlessly. I've been in kind of a food rut lately, and Foodgawker has snapped me right out of it. The split pea soup that I made from the recipe I found on Foodgawker was amazing. It was the perfect combination of sweet and salty. It was creamy and simply delicious and perfect for a cold day.

So, I have been on the hunt for a good roast chicken recipe for a very long time. I've been looking for a recipe that is simple and easy and that doesn't require a special trip to the grocery store. I have tried half a dozen different recipes that have never quite been the perfect one, until now. You know, the fall back recipe. The one you can make anytime for anyone and always have it turn out well.

And I finally have found it! The best roast chicken recipe ever thanks to Foodgawker, Thomas Keller, and Ninette Enrique at BigBoldBeautifulFood.blogspot.com. This is a photo from Ninette Enrique at BigBoldBeautifulFood.blogspot.com featured on Foodgawker along with the recipe down below.


This recipe is amazing and only requires salt, pepper, a little thyme, and of course, the chicken. The result was tender, juicy, perfectly seasoned, and completely easy. I will be using this recipe again and again.

Thank you Foodgawker, Thomas Keller, and BigBoldBeautifulFood.blogspot.com!!!

Here is a link to the recipe:

http://bigboldbeautifulfood.blogspot.com/2009/10/roast-chicken-la-thomas-keller.html

4 comments:

Ninette said...

You are very welcome! My friends and everyone who has tried this has LOVED it. I'm a big fan of Thomas Keller, ever since I went to Bouchon in Las Vegas this past May. He just came out with a new cookbook, Ad Hoc, which I can't wait to get. I just posted an awesome braised short ribs recipe if you want another must try recipe (although this is more time consuming).

Alicia Istanbul said...

Mmmm, roasted chicken. I think I know what I'll be making for dinner tonight :)

Art and Appetite said...

I agree, the roasted chicken look sooo good. Ah, I'm so tempted to eat meat even if I'm not supposed to. YUM!

cabin + cub said...

Mmmm... that looks really yummy... I am salivating and its still morning here!

 

design: boutiquemama.com