Momiko Organics

Friday, October 16, 2009

It's a Preview!

Tonight, I thought I'd give you a preview of one of my dresses, and here it is! The photograph below is from the photo shoot we did with the talented photographer Brandy Lewis.

The lemon yellow bamboo leaf print is part of Robert Kaufman's greenSTYLE line and is 60% cotton and 40% bamboo poplin (excluding the red trim.) This sustainable fabric is low-impact dyed, leaving less (or no) harmful waste.

The dress is a wrap-around, so it will grow with a child. It can be worn as a dress, over a pair of jeans or tights, or as a tunic next year. Throw a long sleeve tee under it and wear it all year long. Or I can make it with long sleeves or 3/4 length sleeves if you prefer.



So, what do you think?

You can see more details on this dress when I open my shop in a few short days!

8 comments:

Mya Sage said...

This dress is my favorite of all of the dresses that you brought to the shoot! Sooo adorable!

Bridget said...

love the dress design & the fabric...wish I had a little girl in the family to buy it for...

purplesunset24 said...

That is a lovely dress.

laughingfridge said...

Great idea and cute, cute dress made even more cute by your sweet model! May your new line be a big hit!

Christie Cottage said...

These are adorable! Perfect for dress up and paly time too!

Thank you for posting on my blog blast thread.

I am already following you.

http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

marla said...

love it! the pictures turned out great!

Elizabeth Gwen Originals said...

That dress is adorable!!

Splendid Little Stars said...

cute! Good luck with your shop!

 

design: boutiquemama.com