Momiko Organics

Saturday, September 5, 2009

The Perfect Shoes


Since we have accomplished so many things this week, I thought we'd take a break today and explore Etsy a bit. In exploring, I ran across the perfect pair of shoes for little girls at HydraHeart's shop. These shoes are adorable, eco-friendly, and affordable. I think they would be a perfect compliment to the clothing we will sell on Etsy very soon. Here is a link to the shoes above: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=23563952.

HydraHeart also sells some very cute shoes for women. I absolutely adore ballet flats. They are perfect for dressing up or down, comfortable, and convenient for women on the go. I love these from HydraHeart:

The best part: these are eco-friendly too!

Thank you HydraHeart for bringing us beautiful, eco-friendly shoes that are affordable!

1 comment:

 

design: boutiquemama.com