Momiko Organics

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Model Behavior

This morning I took my very first official set of measurements for my two models. I've decided to go with two models because the attention span of my first model is a little, well, let's just say - short. And these are definitely two of the most beautiful and gorgeous girls I have ever seen. Ever!

So the measurement session went something like this: come on in!, play, play, play, oh trains!, play, play, play, oh a slide!, play, play, quick measure, play, play, play, play, bite of lunch on the run, play, play, play.

Overall, a very successful session for 2 two-year-old models hard at work!

8 comments:

Dotty Jane said...

I wish you the best of luck with your children's clothing. I had a kid's clothing business for a few years but their moms sent the measurements and took the pictures. Much easier for me! Can't wait to see your creations:)

Robbin said...

sounds like a very fun session for your two little supermodels. cute post! play play play blog. :p
-Robbin

Munro Family said...

Sounds like it was fun. 2 year olds are great. I cant wait to see your childrens clothing

Jennette said...

Thats funny! How cute.

Cindy @ Chalk it Up! said...

I'm reading your post about your adorable models but my eye keeps going to the picture below.
Humm sudden I must have an oreo cookie!:)

M.M.E. said...

hahah. I can only imagine. I've never actually tried to draw a 2 year old yet for that very reason.

Shaw Family said...

I have a 20 months old myself.. It's so hard to get her to model, she has so much energy...

Gallery Juana said...

Sounds like you were very patient with the kids and that you're enjoying the process toward your new line!

Than you for your comment on my blog:)

 

design: boutiquemama.com