Momiko Organics

Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Messenger is Here

I have decided to reward myself with a little browsing on Etsy since it has been a pretty productive week. For example, I finally found some eco-friendly fabric and I'm waiting for it to get here. I received the hang tags and stickers I posted yesterday, and I'm still waiting on my fabric labels to come. So, that gives me a little shopping time I think.

Today, my focus has been on messenger bags. To find the perfect one, I look to Etsy. I was very happy with the selection of eco-friendly messenger bags I found and finally settled on this hemp bag from Uzura as my favorite:

The bag is 55% hemp and 45% organic cotton so it's good for the environment. It's also beautiful, durable, and most importantly, functional. I love it!

1 comment:

Swingkid said...

What cute bags! Maybe I should get one for Hayden too, do they make stylish man purses?

 

design: boutiquemama.com