Momiko Organics

Saturday, September 19, 2009

All Work and No Play...

Today we are taking a break from the fabulous world of retail to indulge in a little soul candy.

I first saw this really cool video clip on another blog that I read, Bacon is My Enemy. It's a clip of Bobby McFerrin at the 2009 World Science Festival. This clip is so awesome I've watched it a dozen times now. Without fail, it makes me smile.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

World Science Festival 2009: Bobby McFerrin Demonstrates the Power of the Pentatonic Scale from World Science Festival on Vimeo.

2 comments:

TLC Inspirations said...

That was very cool and fun to watch. I wish my life was like pentatonic scale, the I could better know what to expect and when to expect it. Honestly, I don't know if that would be good or bad or a little of both...sometimes, the unexpected is a nice surprise; and I DO love surprises :)

T @ Poppy Place said...

Thank you for sharing the video, wow, it just re-enforces how connected we all are and yes, it made me smile too! What a joy to watch! Thanks again, T.

 

design: boutiquemama.com