Momiko Organics

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Hello Logo!

I am so very excited to announce that Happy Banyan now has an official logo!!!

I have been working for the past couple of weeks with a wonderful graphic designer named Kirsten from MorningstarArtistry to create an image that is just right. Being as in love with Etsy as I currently am, I of course found her through her Etsy store. Kirsten was quick, responsive, and helpful through the entire process, and I am really pleased with the result.

So I think the final logo expresses the joy, the spreading roots, and the sense of coverage and community that Happy Banyan is intended to represent. Without further ado, here it is:

Kirsten also designed an Etsy store banner for the upcoming grand opening of Happy Banyan scheduled for October 5, 2009. I think she did a great job on this too:



Please let me know what you think about the logo and the store banner. I can't wait to hear your opinions!

And check back often - coming soon is the Story of the Happy Banyan, why it was chosen as our company name, and what it represents.

No comments:

 

design: boutiquemama.com